Old July 3rd 03, 06:21 PM
Gary

Overtime pay is a JOKE in too many cases. I have witnessed government
workers working SLOW all week just so they can work overtime and get
more money. I say STOP OVERTIME PAY. PERIOD. If a person can't get
a days worth of work done in a day, they need to find another job. If
there is more work to be done, then more employees need to be hired,
NOT pay those already working HIGHER wages to work overtime. Those
working overtime have less time to relax; therefore, they produce less
during the week. Those supporting overtime are ONLY doing so because
they want to bilk their employer out of all the money they can.

CRYBABIES!