Old July 15th 14, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default The next crap; many sunspots and no conditions !

On 7/15/2014 11:06 AM, Dogon wrote:
"Brian Morrison" wrote
On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 19:17:40 +0200
Dogon wrote:

-The sunspot-count is falsified since a long time now.

So how do you prevent people with their own helioscopes from counting
the true number of spots?
Brian Morrison

Because they don't excist ! Show me one.

Our local astronomy club has several (it has a lot of members, although
I'm not one of them). And once or twice a year, they hold a public
viewing of the sun for anyone interested.

And their pictures always match the ones you find on the NASA site - at
least the couple of times I've been there.

So much for your hogwash. Time for you to get a new tin hat.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address