Old July 16th 14, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dogon Dogon is offline

Default The next crap; many sunspots and no conditions !

"Brian Morrison"
On Tue, 15 Jul 2014 17:06:19 +0200
Dogon wrote:

"Brian Morrison" wrote
On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 19:17:40 +0200
Dogon wrote:

-The sunspot-count is falsified since a long time now.

So how do you prevent people with their own helioscopes from
counting the true number of spots?
Brian Morrison

Because they don't excist ! Show me one.

Show me one what, sunspot or helioscope?

What a question ! Somebody with the real sunspots ofcourse !
How old are you and do you know where you get into ?

..