Old July 16th 14, 09:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default The next crap; many sunspots and no conditions !

On 7/16/2014 3:25 PM, Dogon wrote:
"Jerry Stuckle" wrote (tried to)
On 7/15/2014 11:06 AM, Dogon wrote:
"Brian Morrison" wrote
On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 19:17:40 +0200
Dogon wrote:

-The sunspot-count is falsified since a long time now.

So how do you prevent people with their own helioscopes from counting
the true number of spots?
Brian Morrison

Because they don't excist ! Show me one.

Our local astronomy club has several (it has a lot of members, although
I'm not one of them). And once or twice a year, they hold a public
viewing of the sun for anyone interested.

And their pictures always match the ones you find on the NASA site - at
least the couple of times I've been there.

What a dumb reaction ! Ofcourse the pictures are the same ! That was not
the issue ! The issue was the FALSE sunspots count. Can you read man ?

Sure, I can read. But you obviously cannot understand what's plainly in
front of your face. If the sunspot numbers were fudged, as you claim,
then the images could NOT have matched. And thousands of amateur
astronomers around the world would have seen and reported on the
discrepancy.

You need to put your tin hat back on.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address