Old July 17th 14, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default The next crap; many sunspots and no conditions !

On 7/17/2014 10:58 AM, Dogon wrote:
"Jerry Stuckle" wrote
On 7/16/2014 3:25 PM, Dogon wrote:
"Jerry Stuckle" wrote (tried to)
On 7/15/2014 11:06 AM, Dogon wrote:
"Brian Morrison" wrote
On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 19:17:40 +0200
Dogon wrote:

-The sunspot-count is falsified since a long time now.

So how do you prevent people with their own helioscopes from counting
the true number of spots?
Brian Morrison

Because they don't excist ! Show me one.

Our local astronomy club has several (it has a lot of members, although
I'm not one of them). And once or twice a year, they hold a public
viewing of the sun for anyone interested.

And their pictures always match the ones you find on the NASA site - at
least the couple of times I've been there.

What a dumb reaction ! Ofcourse the pictures are the same ! That was not
the issue ! The issue was the FALSE sunspots count. Can you read man ?

Sure, I can read. But you obviously cannot understand what's plainly in
front of your face. If the sunspot numbers were fudged, as you claim,
then the images could NOT have matched. And thousands of amateur
astronomers around the world would have seen and reported on the
discrepancy.

No it aint that simple. In 2012 the supposed 'peak', the sun was mostly BLANK !
So if you can put one and one together; there couldn't be 125 sunspots.
The HEAD of the solar dept. from NASA said also to underline this with:
"The sun is in the pits of the deepest solar MINIMUM in nearly a century." End quote.
I know all to well that radio amateurs don't want to think outside the box, but technicaly
they changed the count from 'human eye' to computer count. You and i know that a
computer sees always something. A fraction darker pixel etc.

Every astronomer ? Well look for 'dead astronomers' and you will be horrified.
And what about the physical evidence ? For how long is 80 mtrs useless now ?
We live in a solarpeak ?? How many have you experienced ??

These shills here want to suppress any rumor about 'magnetic pole' reversal due to this:
http://poleshift.ning.com among others.

It is that serious folks.

Sure, it's simple. You claimed the sunspot counts were fudged. It's
very simple with a helioscope to count the number of sunspots.

Yes, the sun may be going through another Maunder Minimum - that is
unknown at this time, and scientists don't completely understand what's
occurring. But that does NOT mean the counts are incorrect.

Radio amateurs constantly "think outside the box". That's where
innovation occurs, and hams have done a lot of innovation. And computer
counting is not just one shot - there are many pictures of the sun taken
every minute; a single "dark pixel" will quickly be filtered out.
However, that's another one of your straw man arguments and shows just
how little you know - with the magnification used, a single sunspot
covers much more than one pixel.

As for the magnetic pole reversal - that's no secret, and has been
discussed quite extensively in many publications. But that's not
uncommon; it happens at intervals of 100K to 1M years, with an average
of 450K years. Since the last reversal was 780K years ago, we are
overdue. Just google "geomagnetic pole reversal" and you'll get all
kinds of hits.

It's never wiped out life on earth, or even had a major effect on life.
It just changed the direction of compasses. And since a shift takes 1K
to 10K years, I doubt my compass will be pointing south in my lifetime.

You REALLY need to put your tin hat back on! You're only showing your
gross ignorance.

And BTW - I've been a ham for over 46 years. YOU figure out how many
solar peaks I've been through (hint: they occur about every 11 years).

But then we also know you're not a ham.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address