Old July 18th 14, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dogon Dogon is offline

Default The next crap; many sunspots and no conditions !

Today's sunspot count is '0'. ? How long will this sudden honesty last ?

One could argue if what i claim is true, the bands would be dead. And they are !
The evidence is at your face: the 80 mtr, 49 mtr en even the 31 mtr bands are dead.
This never ever happened before. The sw spectrum below 10 Mc's is completely dead.
A tell tale of what is to come.

If you are technical you should ask : why ? The answer is A rougue planet
named Nibiru. Look for 'Nibiru orbit.' This thing has such a massive magnetic field
around it that disrupts earth's field. Thia planet is darker then coal so no astronomer
can observe this. If so it won't make the Massive Media Blackout !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AW-z...layer_embedded

Thanks to the stupid reacting shills here who made me angy !

Strange news on spacewheater yesterday.: (just a few days after i wrote my posting!)
"WHERE DID ALL THE SUNSPOTS GO? This week, solar activity has sharply declined.
There is only one numbered sunspot on the Earth-facing side of the sun, and it is so
small you might have trouble finding it."

Ofcourse i have collected a lot of sun pics evidence, who looked blank, with a spotcount on
that day of '125' and other nonsense.

..