Old July 21st 14, 03:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Heathkit SB-303 Receiver

On Mon, 21 Jul 2014, Jerry Stuckle wrote:

On 7/21/2014 5:17 AM, gareth wrote:
"Scott Smith" wrote in message
Heathkit SB-303 Receiver
Heathkit SB-303 Receiver, Excellant Cond, Covers the 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10
meter bands (plus 15 MHz rx). Nice Cond, clean inside, good solder joins,
but only recieves various tones when tuning ????, Cost new $400 plus
building time, best off over $200, call 559-255-9110 or email

April 1st was nearly 3 months ago.

Typical troll response - showing his head is once again (or still?) up
his arse.

But it's not clear what the story is on this. Elsewhere, he said he'd
just bought it, and was looking for tips on getting it working. Somewhere
else he was looking for filters for AM and CW. I thought one of the posts
was about getting it repaired, or tips on getting it going. Yet he's also
trying to sell it. Maybe he took too big a bite, buying it and then
realizing he's unable to repair it himself. But these posts are about
the same time, not a shift of thinking over time.

Michael

The SB-303 is a good receiver. I'd love to add it to my shack - but the
XYL would have a fit.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address