Old July 24th 14, 05:03 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Stephen Thomas Cole[_3_] Stephen Thomas Cole[_3_] is offline

Default Project Shun: An intro for rec.radio.* users

Rambo wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 09:51:11 +0100, "Bernie" wrote:

Stephen Thomas Cole // Sent from my iPhone

he has some weird ideas it is true and is unduly sensitive to criticism,
sure, but he looks to
be a pukka amateur of the old school. what have you got against him looking
at your posts
over a few days especially your scurrilous remarks about his sex life are
you sure the problem
is'nt at your end somewhere?

Quite true, Gareth has every right to express his views and have them
debated. If you disagree then debate it. It's quite possible to hold a
gentlemanly disagreement and this has happened on many occasions, with
no harm done.

The ones trying to "shun" are indeed his chief abusers, and
responsible for much trouble in the NG's whilst claiming to be holier
than thou.

What give them the right to deny the free speech of others...

Nothing!

I think you just got trolled, Hambo.

--
Stephen Thomas Cole // Sent from my iPhone