Old July 24th 14, 05:37 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
gareth gareth is offline

Default Project Shun: An intro for rec.radio.* users

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
Brian Morrison wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 09:23:23 -0400
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
The thing I regret is that OFCOM doesn't have a character requirement.

I think any such requirement would be struck down under UK and/or
European Law.

All the more reason to leave the EU and review our acceptance of EU law-
which
some European countries ignore when they feel like it.

Should those who are so reckless about the effects of their behaviour on
their
fellow man to the extent that they pick up a criminal conviction for
speeding,
or those who recount their many instances of operating HF equipment without
a licence also be covered by your holier-than-thou attitude?