Old July 24th 14, 07:39 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default Project Shun: An intro for rec.radio.* users

On 7/24/2014 12:03 PM, Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 7/24/2014 4:59 AM, Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:
Spike wrote:
On 24/07/14 09:06, Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:

However, there are unintended (but not unforeseen, as Big G is a
predictable beast) consequences. The abuse and attention-seeking has
shifted from ukra to rrah (and other newsgroups).

One of the unintended consequences is that I have now had to start adding
Americans to the KF, Stuckle being the first. This is the first addition
for quite some time. Let's hope it's the last.

Sadly, Jerry played straight into Big G's hands and gave him the attention
he lusts after. Hopefully, my posting might help Jerry to see that there
are much more effective ways to get at Big G.

You can look at it both ways. He's so predictable that he's easy to
lead on. Trolls like him can be a lot of fun.

I'd love to see him try to contact my employer with such accusations -
they would get a huge laugh on it. Also, just because there are
jurisdictional differences doesn't mean legal action can't be taken
against him.

If/when you need to launch a legal action, theres an awful lot of
background info in the Google archive that your legal team can call on.

The thing I regret is that OFCOM doesn't have a character requirement.
Here in the U.S. his license would very probably not be renewed due to
his court case.

A very sensible system.

Steve,

It was a joke. He can try to contact my employer, but it won't do any
good (I own the company). But it also doesn't matter. I've seen much
worse trolls on the internet. He doesn't even rank "wanna-be" compared
to some.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address