Old December 23rd 03, 07:24 PM
Zoran Brlecic

Richard wrote:
Hi. Has anyone designed a way to mechanically rotate their VHF/UHF yagi so
that it can be either horizontally or vertically polarized? If so, can you
please direct me to a website or whatever. Preference right now for a
manual system, but would also take a look at motorised systems.

VHF/UHF antennas are cheap and small enough so that you can make/buy two
and mount them 90 degree apart and have two separate feeds, if you feel
you absolutely need different polarizations.
Iow, any mechanical rotation would be either more expensive, more
complicated or more time consuming (or all of the above) than simply
installing two antennas.

73 ... WA7AA

--

Anti-spam measu look me up on qrz.com if you need to reply directly