Old July 26th 14, 12:52 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default Project Shun: An intro for rec.radio.* users

On 7/25/2014 6:15 PM, Brian Reay wrote:
"Kraftee" wrote:

What give them the right to deny the free speech of others...

Nothing!

But when he starts to stalk other posters within 2 or 3 posts, that is beyond the pale....

Rambo has a peculiar idea of free speech. It seems it only applies to those
he agrees with or
to subjects he agrees with. Otherwise it is classed as goading.

A bit like his idea of being more highly qualified, which is very peculiar.

It makes me wonder if Rambo is one of Gareth's aliases. After all, it's
hard to believe anyone is as stoopid as Gareth.

But I guess in this world there are people that stoopid.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address