Old July 27th 14, 10:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Lostgallifreyan Lostgallifreyan is offline

Default Indoor FM boost with no cables?

Michael Black wrote in
news:alpine.LNX.2.02.1407271422560.23911@darkstar. example.org:

Masking tape is a better choice, it stays on for much longer.

No, no, the stuff dries up, goes yellow, and flakes off like dry paint.
And electrical tape's got seepage, big time... What realyl soes stick around
is the double-sided adhesive foam tape sold for sticking stuff on car
dashboards (and HeNe tubes into place, it stands the heat very well), but
finding labels that use the same glue is a thing I never solved. I want to,
because the stuff would stay put for decades without seepage even if it gets
warm or humid.