Old July 31st 14, 04:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
rickman rickman is offline

Default For shame!

On 7/24/2014 2:34 PM, gareth wrote:
It is a great pity that adult discussion within this NG is being steadily
eroded by those children who seem incapable of debating without
injecting nasty personal comments, either because of their habituation,
or else because they have an axe to grind over some personal grudge.

I'll second that opinion. I am often in s.e.d and the signal to noise
ratio is about 0dB there. Here it seems to be even worse. Heck, the
two more recent threads are both about the posters hating each other.

Geeze, what a bunch of people! There is some irony that one guy is
talking about getting the other guy booted out of amateur radio because
of what he posts here. Some of these people should look in the mirror.

Too bad there aren't people here who like to discuss amateur radio.

--

Rick