Old July 31st 14, 10:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bill Davis Bill Davis is offline

Default Need Service Manual For My Panasonic RF-085 Shortwave Radio

On 7/30/2014 9:57 AM, fsphotos wrote:

I am looking for a service manual for my Panasonic RF-085 shortwave
radio. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.mods.dk/manual.php?brand=panasonic

This is the manuals page for Panasonic. In this page you find schematic,
users and instructions manuals, service manuals, technical supplement,
leaf leads and other good stuff. If you have some stuff that not is
listed here you can donate this by contact mods.dk.