Old August 7th 14, 04:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jonesy W3DHJ Jonesy W3DHJ is offline

Default Performance of low-cost rotators in cold?

On Wed, 6 Aug 2014 23:37:53 +0000 (UTC), Bert wrote:
Jonesy W3DHJ wrote:
On Wed, 6 Aug 2014 18:02:48 +0000 (UTC), Bert wrote:
David Platt wrote:

This is different than shoplifting, just how?

I filter out all posts with Message-IDs ending in "

+1 See below...

My googlegroup filtering is a bit more selective; I only kill "thread
starting" posts from googlegroupers, but allow their followups.

As well, I do the same. But to add that much detail to my .sig ain't
worth the complaints I would receive from the usenet police about
a "too long" .sig. :-)

73
Jonesy
--