Old August 10th 14, 10:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Patty Winter Patty Winter is offline

Default USA HR-4969

In article ,
Foxs Mercantile wrote:

As I said previously. People move into areas protected by HOAs
and CC&Rs because they don't want to live next to the "wrong"
kind of people.

I expect it's more often the case that people move into such areas
because the find a house/condo they like at a price they can afford
in an area that's close to where they work or where there are good
schools. Appearance rules must surely be of much lesser consideration
to most people.

Patty