Old August 21st 14, 09:55 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
highlandham[_3_] highlandham[_3_] is offline

Default Then and now

On 21/08/14 09:20, gareth wrote:
"Lordgnome" wrote in message
Someone once said to me, that precision engineering was the easiest
thing in the world - far easier than having to 'adjust' holes to fit
things and used a lot less material!
I freely admit that my earlier work was not something to be proud of.

Somewhere on the Net is a poster of silly screws to handle such problems.
along the lines of a screw with a bit shifted sideways!

Anyone got the URL?

These screw type punchers were/are available from Radio Spares (RS).
I have a few sizes up to 30 mm diameter.

Frank , GM0CSZ / KN6WH