Old August 25th 14, 08:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Steve Bonine Steve Bonine is offline

Default After 25 years...

On 8/25/14, 10:34 AM, DrTeeth wrote:
Rather than bumping an old thread, I should be OTA after a break of
over 25 years. The 30th August is the day, British weather permitting.

I wish you the best. I had a similar experience a few years ago.

I exhort you to realize, though, that things have changed a lot in the
ham radio hobby in 25 years. (Perhaps not as much in the UK as the US;
perhaps even more.) So just don't expect it to be the same as it was 25
years ago.

73, Steve KB9X