Old August 25th 14, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
DrTeeth DrTeeth is offline

Default Are all PL-259s equal

On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 14:35:41 EDT, just as I was about to take a herb,
(Bill Horne W1AC) disturbed my reverie
and wrote:

According to Edmunds, a Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG has an MSRP of over
$200,000.00. Does that mean that everyone who buys one should always
use the most expensive brand-name fuel available?

I use economy tyres on my 320E CDi. I do not believe - and I have
looked and asked many tyre people if the branded tyres are 100%
'better' (whatever that means) than the cheaper ones at half the
price. Nobody has yet convinced me.
--
Cheers,

DrT

** You've never known happiness until you're married;
** but by then it is too late.