Old August 27th 14, 02:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Steve Bonine Steve Bonine is offline

Default Yahoo Groups

On 8/26/14, 7:34 PM, DrTeeth wrote:

A phpBB forum or a News Group would be much more preferable than the
rubbish that is Yahoo groups. I cannot understand how anybody could
think it a Good Idea® to have one of them at all.

Because the content is more important than the media. Which would be
more useful, a completely dead newsgroup or a Yahoo group filled with
useful information? I'm not implying that this newsgroup is dead, but
it is the only one of the ones I used to follow that has any life left
at all. When the participants pick the web, there's not much that those
of us who prefer news readers can do about it.

73, Steve KB9X