Old August 28th 14, 09:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default eBay Yaesu FR-101 - Dead bands - need help

On 8/28/2014 4:05 PM, wrote:
Le mercredi 10 mars 2004 15:10:12 UTC+1, Brian & Deb Wingert a écrit :
I recently purchased a Yaesu FR-101 receiver on eBay. Everything checks out
except for the bands from 10 mhz to 25 mhz. The bands above 10 mhz work and
the bands above 11 meters work. The middle bands are dead.

I tried cleaning the band switches. So far, it hasn't helped.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, --- Brian N7RVD

hello, just browsing and found your topic...
did you fix the problem or may I help ?
73
Daniel, ON5pY

The question is over 10 years old. I think he either solved the problem
or got a different receiver by now

--
Remove the "x" from my email address