Old September 2nd 14, 11:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
John Davis[_3_] John Davis[_3_] is offline

Default Survey: What was your first radio?

On 8/30/2014 2:34 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 24, 1996 8:00:00 AM UTC+1, jerry wang wrote:
I am taking a survey to find out what type of radios new hams usually
buy. Please post whether you bought an HT, mobile, or base as your
first radio.
Thanks!
73

--
Jerry H. Wang
California State University Northridge

Web:
www.csun.edu/~hbcsc274

IAN
the first rig I bought was a liner 2 for 2 meters ssb
my first hf rig was a Swan 350,I still have it,if they can get it in my
coffin it's going with me.
73 GW8VUG

First Receiver: Knight Kit Star Roamer
First Transmitter: Eico 720 (This was a 100 Watt CW transmitter but as a
Novice we tuned only for 90 out)

The Eico is now in a museum (Plymouth MI) the Star Roamer long gone.

--
Home, is where I park it.

---