Old September 7th 14, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Lostgallifreyan Lostgallifreyan is offline

Default Anyone modified a Tecsun PL-390?

Stuart Longland wrote in news:dnntdb-
:

On 07/09/14 19:06, Lostgallifreyan wrote:
Once I get a chance to run a
longwire out on Ashton Court I think I might hear London Calling... (Good
album, that though I prefer X-Ray Spex. Never mind, long story...)

Great, now I've got that song in my head. (And yes, I've got that album
on LP too.) I see I'll be giving that song and a few others on that
album a flogging when I get to work tomorrow.

Still, good to hear you've got your set suitably modified and working.
Not sure if that set does SSB (doesn't look like it) but it looks like a
handy little receiver.

Thanks. No, no USB, or CW, though it may be possible to add a local
oscollator externally to recover some of that, but I don't know enough to
make suggestions about how.