Old September 7th 14, 08:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] cynthiacb3@gmail.com is offline

Default SONY ICF-2110, ICF-SW77

On Tuesday, May 23, 1995 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Jean Francois wrote:
Hi All,
I'd like to get into shortwave listening; and the receiver that I'm
looking at is the Sony ICF-2110 or the SW77. Does anyone know anything
about any of those two? Also, are there much music on shortwave; or is it
all news? Is there a FAQ out there? What is AIR-BAND and SSB? Please
e-mail answer.

Thank You,
JB..

- Time heals; then it kills. -

Hello, I purchased this radio today (Sony ICF SW77), installed batteries and nothing comes on. Is there something I am doing wrong? I don't have a power supply. I can go to radio shack and purchase one if I need to. Thanks