Old September 7th 14, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default SONY ICF-2110, ICF-SW77

On Sunday, September 7, 2014 2:32:36 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, May 23, 1995 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Jean Francois wrote:

Hi All,

I'd like to get into shortwave listening; and the receiver that I'm

looking at is the Sony ICF-2110 or the SW77. Does anyone know anything

about any of those two? Also, are there much music on shortwave; or is it

all news? Is there a FAQ out there? What is AIR-BAND and SSB? Please

e-mail answer.

Thank You,

JB..

- Time heals; then it kills. -

Hello, I purchased this radio today (Sony ICF SW77), installed batteries and nothing comes on. Is there something I am doing wrong? I don't have a power supply. I can go to radio shack and purchase one if I need to. Thanks

Years ago I read Good things about Sony 2010 Radios. Roger Fredinburg once said on his radio talk show he owns one, he said he likes it too. www.regularguy.com