Old September 12th 14, 10:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default 9/11

On Friday, September 12, 2014 4:34:02 PM UTC-5, sctvguy1 wrote:
On Fri, 12 Sep 2014 09:40:16 -0400, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

On 9/11/2014 11:39 PM, sctvguy1 wrote:

On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 07:25:40 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Today marks the 13th Anniversary of the attacks on 9/11/

Please join with us at 8:46 AM EST (1246 GMT) in a moment of silence

to remember those who were lost.

dxAce Michigan USA

We can best remember by wiping out every damned muslim vermin from the

face of the earth.

I say just turn the whole damned middle east into glass. I don't give a

**** about any of the countries over there.

Arthur Godfrey used to do his Tee Vee entertainment show wayyyy out there on the end of that San Francisco Pier. Then he moved to Hawaii. Hawaiian shirt and a Hawaiian flower thingy (///Luau, WOOF!///) around his neck and that little Ukelele. Instead of saying Hello Hello Hello, he would say, Hawaii Hawaii Hawaii. I used to watch him on Tee Vee, wayyyyyyyy back then. He was in the U.S. Air Force too. RIDE EM, COWBOY.. YEEEEEEE HAWWWWW..... Slim Pickens.