Old September 27th 14, 05:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] karabas2001@yahoo.com is offline

Default Mars OVIOUSLY Intelligently made things found pics

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 5:46:07 PM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:
Headline News Stories 24/7 over yonder at www.rense.com Even a traffic light too. I call it Baloney! Doggy let out a yelp and said, ///I call it BOOL SHEET! WOOF!/// Doggy is Right. ///Now gimmie a Cookie. WOO WOO WOOF!///

This subject is Many Thousands of Years Old. There are some ancient cultures which have legends about human originating from...Mars.