Old October 6th 14, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Not worthy to be an Extra?

Jeff Liebermann wrote:

snip

I don't recommend attempting the extra class exam totally unprepared.
However, if anyone asks, it can be passed without studying.

Before I took the extra exam I looked at some of the "practice tests"
available.

As a BSEE that worked his way through school working as an avionics
technician, like you I found the theory part to be trivial and the
regulatory part to require some before hand study.

This is as it is to be expected as electronics is electronics but
regulations are always unique.

--
Jim Pennino