Old October 12th 14, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Lostgallifreyan Lostgallifreyan is offline

Default OK, let's discuss dipoles vs length

wrote in :

Yep, and once the issue of size versus efficieny is put to rest, it would
not be a bad idea to look at the real effects of ground, both in terms
of height in wavelengths and soil quality.

Thankyou. This is the bit I am most weak on (though I did not grasp all the
previous detail, the ground loss was an issue not lost on me, and is the
one I need most to solve in my next efforts). What is this NEC program, and
where can I find it? Sorry, but I have to ask, or Google will likely flood me
with Nippon Electric Company details.