Old October 12th 14, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default NEC

gareth wrote:
wrote in message
wrote in message

Of course you do have a dog in this race as NEC easily shows much of
what you say is utter, arm waving, nonsense.

May I commend to you that you suck it up and admit much of what you have
said so far is utter, arm waving, nonsense?
If you have equations and numbers to show otherwise...

May I commend to you, early, the mature and civil approach to international
debate which will come when you grow up?

Still absolutely nothing to say about the utility of NEC as a learning
tool?

Still trying to change the subject to how offended you are that your
arm waving nonsense was pointed out?

--
Jim Pennino