Old October 12th 14, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
John S John S is offline

Default RFD for new UK amateur radio group

On 10/12/2014 9:08 AM, Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:

Gareth isn't the only troll we would rid ourselves of.

Indeed. ukra is a rat's nest of degenerates these days.

And even non-UK
members can enjoy a troll-free zone.

Whilst the uk.* group would be "UK-centric" it'd be completely open to any
poster globally, as long as they posted in accordance with the moderation
policy which, judging by the proposal, will be quite easy to do as long as
one isn't abusive. I hope that the group is created. There's a very
knowledgable group of radio amateurs currently inhibited from posting to
ukra by the squalid nature of the place.

Yes, you guys are quite proficient and knowledgeable. I look forward to
this new group.