Old October 12th 14, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Lostgallifreyan Lostgallifreyan is offline

Default OK, let's discuss dipoles vs length

John S wrote in :

Excellent! I like to explore and I encourage everyone to do so whether
it be with math tools or getting your hands dirty. Keep it up.

Indeed. That synth I mentioned, it took me a good chunk of lifetime
waiting for someone to make so I could pay for it. I gave up waiting.

Jeff just posted about the perils of antenna towers and hillsides vs NEC2's
flat earth, and many earlier things (liek modellign with Sketchup prior to
engineering in metals and plastics, have taught me caution. measure thrice,
cut once. THis is how and why I want to use NEC, to save me from falling into
expensive and time consuming traps, which I think it will do very well.