Old October 12th 14, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Lostgallifreyan Lostgallifreyan is offline

Default OK, let's discuss dipoles vs length

Lostgallifreyan wrote in
:

Seconded. I'll admit at this point welcoming an easy start, and a
prepared example of this would be a hell of an incentive for me to get
into exploring NEC too.

Actually to be fair, with ,y longwire tests I'll likely be using very thin
strong stainless wire and pulling it tight enough to reduce my need to worry
about it much. STill interesting though, I've seen heavy-looking HF antennas
strung over the apex of a roof in a valley near here, and that had a
pronounced sag that may or may not have been bothersome to whoever owned it.