Old October 12th 14, 09:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Lostgallifreyan Lostgallifreyan is offline

Default OK, let's discuss dipoles vs length

wrote in :

If nothing else, the stainless could be used as a support for the copper.

Yes. I thought of that one just after posting the previous message.. Given
the length of copper, and my past experiments with stretching it, I was
already prepared for thsi idea. I'm not sure how the support should work,
ideally a simple very loose twist ought to do it. To be honest, I'll be far
likelier just settle for as much distance as I cam get in practise, whatever
I try.