Old August 2nd 03, 09:51 PM
Spamhater

"Ryan, KC8PMX" wrote in message
Yep, As I was aware of that. And I never expected them to change for me

at
the last minute. BUT, I do believe that with enough warning ahead of time
it should be considered more than fair for a VE team to make an

adjustment.
It should be no problem for a VEC to be able to send via code practice
oscillator!!!!!! Wouldn't that be a shame if the VEC's have become so

lazy
they can't even send a code test via a key because they are relying on the
code CD's and tapes.

Where the hell did you think I expected to walk into a test session in the
past, and at the last possible moment expect a major change?

--
Ryan, KC8PMX
FF1-FF2-MFR-(pending NREMT-B!)

Arrangements for a different tone have to be made in advance so that

they
have time to obtain a CD or tape of the needed pitch from the VEC. You
can't just drop into a test session and expect them to have anything
different than the commonly used tone.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Not sure if a "code key/Oscillator" applies here, but if a person needs to
have special testing done, the rules I"ve seen written state that the
examinee is the one who must furnaish the equipment to the VEs in which to
use to accomidate that persons handicap. Perhaps the VEs didn't have one.
Not every one does.
JMS