Old August 4th 03, 05:37 AM
K B'nes

1st point: Gov. Warner is RIGHT on target.

As a current tenured 15-yr employee of IBM, I and several
of my colleagues are facing the VERY real
prospect of seeing our positions being sent to India in 6 to 8
Months time. (we're talking about White Collar positions
here folks) This is NOT what I expected when
I pulled George W Bush's lever in the voting booth last time.

2nd Point: The proper spelling is "Liberal"

3rd Point: I will NEVER make the mistake of
voting for the GOP ever again. I hope that Howard
Dean is the DEM. Candidate in 2004 and Nader
stays home next time around.

See: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...472810,00.html

"shephed" wrote in message
.. .
Just goes to show you the mind set of lberal Demoncrats.

"Emerson Bigguns" wrote in message
"Right now, this nation is on track for the worst job creation record

since the
Great Depression. No president since Herbert Hoover 70 years ago has

actually
lost jobs over the course of his term."
- Gov. Mark Warner of Virginia, who gave the Democratic radio address
Saturday, blaming President Bush's "massive tax cuts" for rising federal
deficits and for forcing states to cut vital services. Bush maintained his
economic policies are starting to turn the U.S. economy in a positive
direction.