Old August 4th 03, 11:48 PM
shephed

"Emerson Bigguns" wrote in message
Subject: A Great Quote...........
From: "shephed"
Date: 8/3/2003 10:27 AM Central Daylight Time
Just goes to show you the mind set of lberal Demoncrats.

"Emerson Bigguns" wrote in message
"Right now, this nation is on track for the worst job creation record

since the
Great Depression. No president since Herbert Hoover 70 years ago has

actually
lost jobs over the course of his term."
- Gov. Mark Warner of Virginia, who gave the Democratic radio address
Saturday, blaming President Bush's "massive tax cuts" for rising

federal
deficits and for forcing states to cut vital services. Bush maintained

his
economic policies are starting to turn the U.S. economy in a positive
direction.

It has nothing to do with "mindset" mr. dumbass, it has to do with

"facts".....

Now, go twist up another dooby and continue to hallucinate that bush is

doing a
good job!

Look at the facts, (I know, Liberals don't like to let facts get in the
way).....

Clintoon reaped the benefits from the Reagan/Bush Sr. years. Then he and his
antichrist lesbian wife tore all that up and helped our kids re-define
adultery, not to mention killed off 666Hillary's enemies and 911.

Now Bush Jr. is having to re-build what KKKlintoon has destroyed so the next
Liberal Nitwit can destroy it.

Keep them welfare checks rolling boys, the Liberals need voters!