Old October 15th 14, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default NEC

On 10/15/2014 11:38 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Wed, 15 Oct 2014 06:25:26 -0400, Jerry Stuckleo
wrote:

Are you teaching Congress?
Or is that too high a level for them?

Congress critters are some of the other graduates of the teacher
preperation program. The rest write advertising copy.

"Sophomoric? Members Of Congress Talk Like 10th-Graders, Analysis
Shows":
http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2012/05/21/153024432/sophomoric-members-of-congress-talk-like-10th-graders-analysis-shows

That's about seven grades above what I expect. But then living here in
Washington, we get to see a different side of them. Not everything is
carefully scripted.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address