Old October 15th 14, 07:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] nm5k@wt.net is offline

Default Picturing the radiation?

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 12:20:12 PM UTC-5, Brian Reay wrote:

It is really best not to respond to him directly, you will notice I

never do. If you ignore him, he eventually 'blows his top' and goes off

to sulk.

No worries. I enjoy toying with these types.
It's good wholesome fun for the whole family.
I'm pretty much convinced he's one of Art Unwin's long lost UK
relatives. :|
Their tactics and brand of bafflegab are quite similar.