Old August 5th 03, 01:13 AM
Constitutionalist1

Until you have to find a job and then we will see who is crying. Or perhaps
when you are living in your Hooverville or now what would be called
Dubyaville. For your information, I know a lot of people outside of your
classification that voted Democratic not just your welfare mothers and
displaced autoworkers. Considering that manufacturing has in the past been
a prime employer in this country and the fact that one manufacturing job
creates four secondary jobs should concern you. However, I doubt if it will
hit home until you get bit in the ass yourself which I sincerely hope
happens. Actually, keep us up to date if you do lose your job that way we
can all give you the sympathy you will seek when you do so. I guess when
your company decides to give your job to a Indian or other foreigner, then I
suspect that you will be crying the blues. Just remember to fill out your
ballot for King George in November 2004 to further ensure your future
poverty.

"shephed" wrote in message
.. .

"K B'nes" wrote in message
1st point: Gov. Warner is RIGHT on target.

As a current tenured 15-yr employee of IBM, I and several
of my colleagues are facing the VERY real
prospect of seeing our positions being sent to India in 6 to 8
Months time. (we're talking about White Collar positions
here folks) This is NOT what I expected when
I pulled George W Bush's lever in the voting booth last time.

2nd Point: The proper spelling is "Liberal"

3rd Point: I will NEVER make the mistake of
voting for the GOP ever again. I hope that Howard
Dean is the DEM. Candidate in 2004 and Nader
stays home next time around.

See:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...472810,00.html

Well, no surprise there. India has some of the best programmers in the
industry. Sorry I can't lend you any sympathy here, I work for a

competitor
who is doing quite well. But if you are worth your salt, you'll find

another
job. And white collar work by it's very definition is a cut throat

business,
this you should know.

Howard Dean will lose as will anyone the DNC has. Only welfare mothers and
displaced autoworkers vote DNC any damn way.