Old October 15th 14, 10:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth gareth is offline

Default Picturing the radiation?

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
You need to appreciate that Gareth considers anyone who corrects him as
being abusive.

Untrue, but you take every opportunity to be abusive to me, as above.

Having seen him in action many, many times, I can assure you this is so
and point you are countless examples in the uk.r.a and other newsgroup
archives.

Untrue.

He invariably uses a similar technique and ends up using the same abusive
terms (eg 'Silly Boy').

Untrue.

He has been doing this for well over a decade, he was using the same
techniques before I started using uk.r.a in around 2000.

Untrue.

It is really best not to respond to him directly, you will notice I never
do. If you ignore him, he eventually 'blows his top' and goes off to sulk.

Untrue.