Old October 16th 14, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default OK, let's discuss dipoles vs length

On 10/15/2014 10:05 PM, David wrote:
At Wed, 15 Oct 2014 06:23:33 -0400, Jerry Stuckle rearranged some
electrons to write:

On 10/15/2014 6:12 AM, David wrote:
At Mon, 13 Oct 2014 20:41:29 -0400, Jerry Stuckle rearranged some
electrons to write:

You, who don't even have a license

Actually he does, and I have him in my log.

And of course, such a claim by an anonymous poster with an invalid email
address is worth something?

And of course, your opinion is unimportant to me.

As if I care - NOT! Anonymous trolls like you are of no importance.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address