Old October 16th 14, 04:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
rickman rickman is offline

Default Picturing the radiation?

On 10/15/2014 8:28 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 5:14:20 PM UTC-5, rickman wrote:
On 10/15/2014 2:03 PM,
wrote:

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 12:20:12 PM UTC-5, Brian Reay wrote:

It is really best not to respond to him directly, you will notice I

never do. If you ignore him, he eventually 'blows his top' and goes off

to sulk.

No worries. I enjoy toying with these types.

It's good wholesome fun for the whole family.

I'm pretty much convinced he's one of Art Unwin's long lost UK

relatives. :|

Their tactics and brand of bafflegab are quite similar.

And Gareth enjoys you toying with him... I hope that didn't sound too

much like a sexual metaphor.

It had been my intention to totally ignore you.. Remember?
You know the other day when your silly ass was trying to hump
my legs?

But here you are again.. Trying to fondle my trouser trout without
using your fingers... :+

I'm not aroused.

I can tell.... I just don't understand why you leave it hanging out all
the time.

--

Rick