Old October 16th 14, 06:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default NEC

Oregonian Haruspex wrote:

snip

Writing software is generally one of the most frightfully boring tasks
that one can possibly do. I will say, though, that since I finally
bought Mathematica I am having more fun than I have in years with
software. This is mainly because it's easy to get from point A to
point B without screwing about with finding libraries, accounting for
memory allocation, and all the crap that traditional software
development entails.

I would say that it highly depends on what the code is for and does.

The code for the Philae lander comes immediately to mind.

--
Jim Pennino