Old October 17th 14, 12:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth gareth is offline

Default This may help the usual suspects..."

What was that you were saying, about starting threads as an excuse
to become abusive?

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
Spike wrote:
On 17/10/14 10:56, Brian Reay wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-f...y-old-man.html
Although I think it may be too late for some of them.

Given your history, are you working on the first item on the
avoidance-strategy list?
"1. Die young (not recommended)
This just leaves others to sort everything out while you float about
blissfully in Heaven/rot away to nothing. Leaving the party when you are
still young and pretty is all very well for the dehumanised character in
a film poster, but not when you are someone's dad or brother or son".
How is the knee/cardiovascular system/anything else you haven't
mentioned?

Fine.
My corporate-lunch, fast car, big house, conspicuous-consumption
freemason brother (does any of that sound familiar?)

Yes, it was one of your convenient stories. Like most of them, you added
'details' as you needed to in order to support your agenda of the day.
Is it common among masons to pop off early?

Not from what I've seen. Most seen to soldier on to a ripe old age in my
experience. Then again, they tend to be a friendly, gregarious bunch, who
don't spend their time complaining.