Old October 17th 14, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth gareth is offline

Default Radiation from antennae - a new philosophy

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
I lost track of how many times how many times his Big K nonsense was
recycled, before he claim to have realised that his K was a constant in
the accepted maths.

Sophistry, for you well know that my point that such a constant must exist
was ABSENT from the many texts to which I had access, a constant
that I had dubbed Big K.

It was not until 2006 / 2007 when I was subcontracting at a DSP chip
manufacturer that I found the vindication for my proposal, a proposal which
had
come about after extensive revision of all the Fourier, Laplace and analogue
filter design that I was taught at Uni.

You claimed on several occasions to have put me right on the matter, but
when I sought the URL or message ID from you, you shut up like a clam.