Old October 18th 14, 10:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth gareth is offline

Default This may help the usual suspects..."

"Lostgallifreyan" wrote in message
. ..
"gareth" wrote in news:m1ta9i$9lq$1@dont-
email.me:

You know nothing about me...

I know this: you're both in a prolonged feud that has had officially
recorded
consequences. Ask yourselves, how long do you have left? Do you want to
end
your days like this?

I am not in a feud. The assault by reay is an on-going indication of his
social
dysfunction to which I have only ever responded in indignant defence.

It was Reay who out-of- the-blue originated abusive remarks in this NG

As always, whether it is reay, or whether it is you, or whether John S or
jimp, I take to task those
who disrupt amateur radio discussions by infantile outbursts of personal
remarks.