Old October 21st 14, 10:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Lostgallifreyan Lostgallifreyan is offline

Default Unkinking Coax

wrote in
:

I know you were talking about coax, but I had a really good chuckle at
the "noticeably warm" and "for the UK" comments. Thanks!

Beleive it, it gets warm here. I have photos of thermometers to prove 53°C
in a back yard in Bristol. Temperatures normally found only occasionally,
even in India, or Death Valley in Arizona. It's probably a lot more common
than people think, it doesn't take much strong sunlight to do it if there's
shelter from wind. Anyone who owns a car knows that leaving a child or pet in
one on a summer day is a death sentence. (Very few do not, but they usually
find out the hard way, as occasional news reports show).