Old October 22nd 14, 07:17 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth gareth is offline

Default The inefficiency of short antennae compared to long antennae, as previously discussed.

"Wymsey" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Oct 2014 16:38:08 +0100, gareth wrote:

I despair that those who are motivated to shout out childish remarks
continue to do so, even in the face of an informative post.

The thing is, if you engage with people who don't like you then you will
experience their dislike of you. If you ignore them all will be well and
all manner of things will be well.

Nobody here knows anything about me to dislike me. Discussing
technical matters is not a matter of dislike.

I didn't engage with them. I posted what I hoped to me a URL to
useful material and they responded with infantile oubursts.